How to obtain Umrah visa?
It’s Easy! Simply go to umrahtrip.com and select a package and eVISA. Complete your booking by selecting a hotel, transport and ground service as per your preferences. After you have successfully booked your package, you will be redirected to the visa documents submission page. Complete the process as per the instructions and wait till you get your EVisa, which you will receive via email.
What are the Umrah Visa requirements in 2022?
Before completing your Umrah visa application form, you must have the following documents ready:
- One recent passport photograph.
- Valid passport with a six-month validity period (from the date you submit your application).
- Purchased non-refundable flight tickets.
- Evidence of a relationship between female pilgrims and their ‘mahram’ (partner/brother/father).
- Health insurance covering Covid-19 infections as well.
- Proof of meningitis vaccination at least ten days before traveling but not older than three years.
How long does it take to process an Umrah Visa?
In most cases, The Umrah visa will be issued in less than 24 hours online.
What is the validity of an Umrah Visa?
The ministry has extended the validity of the Umrah visa from one month to be valid for three months without restrictions.
What is the cost of acquiring an Umrah Visa?
The cost of per person of an Umrah Visa amounts to almost 300 SAR. Book yours now online at www.umrahtrip.com .
What are the Covid-19 Vaccination Requirements for Umrah 2022?
To enter Saudi Arabia prior to March 2022, you had to be vaccinated against Covid-19 with one of the KSA-approved vaccines (Pfizer/BioNTech, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna Spikevax). Most Covid-19 limitations, vaccination documentation, and quarantine procedures for Umrah are no longer in effect.
What are the New Umrah Visa Rules 2022?
New rules apply to overseas pilgrims who want to perform Umrah in 2022, according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- Pilgrims who haven't been vaccinated against Covid-19 can still perform Umrah if they can prove they haven't been infected or haven't come into contact with an infected person.
- Citizens of countries where flights were previously suspended (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius, Zambia, Madagascar, Angola, Seychelles, United Republic of Comoros, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Afghanistan) can now enter Saudi Arabia and perform Umrah.
- When arriving in Saudi Arabia, pilgrims are no longer obliged to provide a PCR or quick antigen test.
- After entering Saudi Arabia, pilgrims are no longer needed to quarantine.
- In public areas, masks and social separation are no longer necessary. This involves social distancing at the Two Holy Mosques and throughout the country's Mosques (masks are still required indoors).
- Pilgrims can now book their Umrah permits in advance using one of two apps: Umrahna or Tawakkalna.
- After arriving, pilgrims are no longer required to register on the Muqeem app. Those who have completed all of the requisite vaccination processes should register so that their immunisation status can be displayed on their Tawakkalna app.
Is it possible to perform Umrah on a tourist visa?
Yes, you can undertake Umrah on a tourist visa, and it comes with a number of benefits over an Umrah visa. You can, for example, stay longer and it comes with several entries. Tourist visas, on the other hand, are more difficult to obtain, and applying through a professional travel agency increases your chances of receiving a pilgrimage visa. With a tourist visa, you can only do Umrah and not Hajj.
With an Umrah Visa, Where Can I Go?
With an Umrah visa, you can visit Jeddah, Makkah, and Medina. One can also visit other cities of the kingdom within your period of stay
What is the minimum age requirement for Umrah 2022?
Pilgrims under the age of 18 are only allowed to undertake Umrah and pray in the Two Holy Mosques if they are Saudi Arabian citizens who have had full COVID-19 vaccination.
What is the most reliable place to inquire and book umrah visa?
Umrahtrip.com is currently one of the leading online verified operators in the world. Our B2C portal is especially designed to simplify the Umrah process and make it hassle free for our clients. We suggest you also visit https://haj.gov.sa/en/Home/FAQ for the latest updates on the matter.